Our new soft rounded square toe is perfect for an all season midi boot that looks great with skirts or jeans! This custom artisan crafted boot is our modern interpretation of a "western" boot. Step into a gorgeous all natural cork insole, and artisan crafted wood heel with the perfect 2" height for all day wear.
Manufactured in Alicante, Spain where shoes are still being handmade by generations of artisans. The design is in the details, from the choice of upper, and the soft eco-suede lining (all imported from Italy), to the European hardware and our exclusive custom crafted solid wood heels. *Our Italian vegan leather does not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, azo-dyes, or chrome.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding proper size and fit.
At Bhava, creating a premium footwear experience begins with sustainability.
Our shoes are small batch crafted in Spain where by generations of artisans. The design is in the details, from the choice of upper, and breathable eco-suede lining (all imported from Italy), to the European hardware.
*Our Italian vegan leathers do not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, azo-dyes, or chrome.
Here are some tips for taking care of your premium vegan items.
- Store them properly when not wearing them. Keep them in their original box or a cloth shoe bag, stuffed with tissue paper to help them hold their shape. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Clean them regularly. Use a soft cloth to remove dirt after each wear. Wipe them down with a damp cloth. Use a vegan leather cleaner or mild soap and water to clean the exterior if needed. Avoid submerging them in water.
- Condition the material. Use a vegan leather conditioner every few months to keep the material supple. Rub it in with a soft cloth.
- Protect them from moisture. Spray with a vegan waterproofing spray before wearing in rain or snow. It helps repel water. Reapply as needed.
- Avoid direct heat. Don't place them near heat vents or in direct sunlight for long periods of time. The heat can dry out and crack vegan leather.
- Get minor repairs. Take them to a cobbler right away if you notice any tears or damage. It's easier to fix small issues before they worsen.
- Consider adding rubber soles. Having a cobbler add non-slip rubber soles can help extend the life of the boots and improve traction.
With proper care and storage, your vegan boots can last for years. Be gentle, clean and condition them regularly, and protect them from moisture and heat damage. Investing in some vegan care supplies helps keep them in top condition.
Truly gorgeous! I have never seen vegan leather boots like this. So well-constructed, sleek and simple design and very comfortable. Love supporting such a great company and amazing product. It's also great to see increasing options for leather-free products on the market now and these do not disappoint. I will definitely order from Bhava Studios again.
My fifth pair of Bhavas and second pair of boots. As always, the Lauren is aesthetically perfect, elegant, sturdy, and comfortable. I usually steer clear of any heel because I don't like to be uncomfortable when standing or walking, but can honestly say that the heel is just as comfortable as a flat shoe. Like walking (fashionably) on a cloud. Bhava is leagues above any other brand of shoe I've ever owned/worn, in quality, beauty, and fit.
I bought the Lauren boot to wear for Christmas. Not only were they beautiful but were extremely comfortable to wear while I was cooking for the holiday! Also, I reached out to customer service because I had to exchange for a size larger and received excellent and prompt service with a quick exchange. I am so glad I found this company!
They are literally so comfy and very fancy looking. I wore them all over London and my feet didn’t hurt after the long day. These are definitely for narrower calves though. It fit just fine on me but didn’t have any room left.
These boots are the best pair of vegan boots I have ever purchased quality and style wise. I am obsessed!!! Why spend the same amount on leather boots when you could purchase these boots that are ethically made and don't harm any animals? No brainer to me. I could not recommend these boots more, they're my favorite pair I own.