LAST CHANCE EDITOR ANKLE BOOTIE
LAST CHANCE SALE!
SALE Refunds/Exchanges eligible for store credit only
You have never felt comfort like this before in a heel. This transitional style is the perfect 2" height for all day wear, step into a gorgeous all natural cork insole, and solid wood heel and you'll want these in every color!
*Our Editor boots were designed for our exclusive 2-in-1 boot upper attachment (sold separately). With our uppers you can turn all of our ankle boot styles into a chic and understated flattering knee or OTK boot! See the video below for more details.
Manufactured in Alicante, Spain where shoes are still being handmade by generations of artisans. The design is in the details, from the choice of upper, and the soft eco-suede lining (all imported from Italy), to the European hardware and our exclusive custom crafted solid wood heels. *Our Italian vegan leather does not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, azo-dyes, or chrome.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding proper size and fit.
At Bhava, creating a premium footwear experience begins with sustainability.
Our shoes are small batch crafted in Spain where by generations of artisans. The design is in the details, from the choice of upper, and breathable eco-suede lining (all imported from Italy), to the European hardware.
*Our Italian vegan leathers do not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, azo-dyes, or chrome.
Here are some tips for taking care of your premium vegan items.
- Store them properly when not wearing them. Keep them in their original box or a cloth shoe bag, stuffed with tissue paper to help them hold their shape. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Clean them regularly. Use a soft cloth to remove dirt after each wear. Wipe them down with a damp cloth. Use a vegan leather cleaner or mild soap and water to clean the exterior if needed. Avoid submerging them in water.
- Condition the material. Use a vegan leather conditioner every few months to keep the material supple. Rub it in with a soft cloth.
- Protect them from moisture. Spray with a vegan waterproofing spray before wearing in rain or snow. It helps repel water. Reapply as needed.
- Avoid direct heat. Don't place them near heat vents or in direct sunlight for long periods of time. The heat can dry out and crack vegan leather.
- Get minor repairs. Take them to a cobbler right away if you notice any tears or damage. It's easier to fix small issues before they worsen.
- Consider adding rubber soles. Having a cobbler add non-slip rubber soles can help extend the life of the boots and improve traction.
With proper care and storage, your vegan boots can last for years. Be gentle, clean and condition them regularly, and protect them from moisture and heat damage. Investing in some vegan care supplies helps keep them in top condition.
I love Bhava boots. You are getting the comfort and style in the same pair. I already have four pairs and very happy with them. They run true to size.
I wore these boots to the club, airport, work, the desert and many other places. I wore them for up to 16 hours a day and they are very comfortable. I have a flat feet and I never thought I could enjoy walking in heels.
This is hands down the best shoe I have ever owned. I got the Editor Bootie in Black many years ago and traveled the world with those boots as a flight attendant. I finally had to replace them last year (after literally walking THOUSANDS of miles in them) and also purchased this pair in a different color. I will cry if these ever stop being produced.
The boot is beautiful. I got the tan. When it arrived, I could see that it is one of the prettiest boot colors I've ever seen. Francisca went way out of her way to help me. Definitely glad I got these.
Downsides: It is a little hard to slip into. It seems to get easily scratched. It is hard to tell from the pictures that it is an almond-toe, not a round toe.