Double Prong Jean Belt
Our 1 3/8" Double Prong is our approach to the classic harness belt.
A premium double prong harness buckle with matching metal keeper distinguishes this timeless statement piece. Very excited to present our first collection using the latest Italian Vegan Apple Leather!
Fit Tip: This is a high waist fit belt, to wear lower on the hip size up 1-2 sizes. Determine where on your waist you wish to wear the belt, high or low and measure to find your "Fit Range" measurement below in inches. EU customers can reference their usual centimeter size.
Manufactured in Spain where belts are still being handmade by generations of artisans. The design is in the details, from the premium Italian *APPLE LEATHER upper to sustainable lining and premium locally made hardware. *Black and natural colors are in Apple Skin Leather, other colors are made to match our boots.
Size 70 strap measures 27" from tip to middle hole. 23-28" Fit = 70 (0
Size 75 strap measures 29" from tip to middle hole. 25-30" Fit = 75 (2)
Size 80 strap measures 31" from tip to middle hole. 27-32" Fit = 80 (4)
Size 85 strap measures 33" from tip to middle hole. 29-34" Fit = 85 (6)
Size 90 strap measures 35" from tip to middle hole. 31-36" Fit = 90 (8)
Size 95 strap measures 37" from tip to middle hole. 33-38" Fit = 95 (10)
At Bhava, creating a premium footwear experience begins with sustainability.
Our shoes are small batch crafted in Spain where by generations of artisans. The design is in the details, from the choice of upper, and breathable eco-suede lining (all imported from Italy), to the European hardware.
*Our Italian vegan leathers do not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, azo-dyes, or chrome.
Here are some tips for taking care of your premium vegan items.
- Store them properly when not wearing them. Keep them in their original box or a cloth shoe bag, stuffed with tissue paper to help them hold their shape. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Clean them regularly. Use a soft cloth to remove dirt after each wear. Wipe them down with a damp cloth. Use a vegan leather cleaner or mild soap and water to clean the exterior if needed. Avoid submerging them in water.
- Condition the material. Use a vegan leather conditioner every few months to keep the material supple. Rub it in with a soft cloth.
- Protect them from moisture. Spray with a vegan waterproofing spray before wearing in rain or snow. It helps repel water. Reapply as needed.
- Avoid direct heat. Don't place them near heat vents or in direct sunlight for long periods of time. The heat can dry out and crack vegan leather.
- Get minor repairs. Take them to a cobbler right away if you notice any tears or damage. It's easier to fix small issues before they worsen.
- Consider adding rubber soles. Having a cobbler add non-slip rubber soles can help extend the life of the boots and improve traction.
With proper care and storage, your vegan boots can last for years. Be gentle, clean and condition them regularly, and protect them from moisture and heat damage. Investing in some vegan care supplies helps keep them in top condition.
I have several pairs of Bhava shoes, so when I heard they were making vegan belts I immediately got on the waitlist. Worth the wait! This double-pronged one is so cool—it has an edge without being a cliché (I have it in black), and the vegan leather is great quality. It even "breaks in" and softens after a couple wears, like real leather. I bought two of the skinny dress belts, and those are great, too!
Yes I absolutely love this belt! Usually non leather belts can look so cheap, but this one really looks high quality and just look so real!
It goes with all my denims and even in my dresses as an accent.
Im all in for non cruelty products and support Bhava with all my heart.
To those who buy this just be careful with the size. I got the smallest one but remember if you wear high waisted and low waisted, the measurement will be different so don’t get too small if you go low.
I highly recommend!
This is the highest quality vegan belt I’ve found. Bhava never disappoints. I’ll be purchasing a few more.
I bought 2 sizes larger since I wear most of my jeans etc. on my hips (I wear about a size 4 US). I love the slightly larger width, and the double buckle - changes things up from the usual black belt.
I’m not really a belt wearer, but this belt has converted me! I’m a little thick waisted, and never found good vegan belts anyways, so I never wore them. When Bhava came out with them, I knew I had to try, and I’m so glad I did! The double prong makes it look unique, and it is very high quality! AND now my pants stay up and don’t roll at the waist….LOL!