LAST CHANCE Darcy Bootie SIZE 5
LAST CHANCE SALE!
SALE Refunds/Exchanges eligible for store credit onlyThis is the perfect transition bootie, you will love how light and effortless these feel. Now available in a beautiful all new camel color. You will love the super-quick back-zip detail, these are my favourite booties for traveling because they are so comfy and zip right off!
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding proper size and fit. The Darcy has a super soft construction that feels wonderful against your foot, once you try them you'll want to wear them every day!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, let us help you get the perfect fit!
At Bhava, creating a premium footwear experience begins with sustainability.
Our shoes are small batch crafted in Spain where by generations of artisans. The design is in the details, from the choice of upper, and breathable eco-suede lining (all imported from Italy), to the European hardware.
*Our Italian vegan leathers do not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, azo-dyes, or chrome.
Here are some tips for taking care of your premium vegan items.
- Store them properly when not wearing them. Keep them in their original box or a cloth shoe bag, stuffed with tissue paper to help them hold their shape. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Clean them regularly. Use a soft cloth to remove dirt after each wear. Wipe them down with a damp cloth. Use a vegan leather cleaner or mild soap and water to clean the exterior if needed. Avoid submerging them in water.
- Condition the material. Use a vegan leather conditioner every few months to keep the material supple. Rub it in with a soft cloth.
- Protect them from moisture. Spray with a vegan waterproofing spray before wearing in rain or snow. It helps repel water. Reapply as needed.
- Avoid direct heat. Don't place them near heat vents or in direct sunlight for long periods of time. The heat can dry out and crack vegan leather.
- Get minor repairs. Take them to a cobbler right away if you notice any tears or damage. It's easier to fix small issues before they worsen.
- Consider adding rubber soles. Having a cobbler add non-slip rubber soles can help extend the life of the boots and improve traction.
With proper care and storage, your vegan boots can last for years. Be gentle, clean and condition them regularly, and protect them from moisture and heat damage. Investing in some vegan care supplies helps keep them in top condition.
I got the darcy in blue and it fits perfect. The zipper makes everything easy and I can wear this any time of the year. The perforated design makes it unique and breatheable. Super comfy!
Keep it up Bhava!
I love these booties! They are supple and comfy. They obviously breathe well and you can wear them with or without socks to create different looks. They look great with jeans or dressed up.
I love lace-up booties and always wished to be able to wear some all year long! I was searching for a pair for warm weather for a very ling time, until now!!! I live in Northern Italy and I have worn this shoes nearly every day for the past two month. I love them! They are so confortable, go with everything and are not hot at all! My male colleague is very jealous and whishes they were made for men also.
The Darcy Booties were my very first pair of Bhava shoes and I love them! The Steel colour is gorgeous and the material very soft, and they go with almost everything. Design and quality are great like everything else from Bhava. Especially recommended for all of us that can't wait to wear boots again in Summer, and can't let go of them when the warm season arrives!
These booties are super comfortable and add style to any outfit. I receive compliments on them all the time! I have worn these all day and my feet felt great. The Steel color goes with everything & the material is durable....this is definitely my go-to shoe!