LAST CHANCE THEA WOVEN SLIDE
Last Chance to get the THEA SLIDE!The Thea woven mule features:
Luxury Italian Vegan Microfiber upper.
Unique super soft construction for premium comfort.
Natural cork insole.
Artisan crafted wedge wood heel.
Non-slip rubber grip sole.
Heel Height: 3/4"
Fits true to US size, normal width.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any questions regarding proper size and fit.
At Bhava, creating a premium footwear experience begins with sustainability.
Our shoes are small batch crafted in Spain where by generations of artisans. The design is in the details, from the choice of upper, and breathable eco-suede lining (all imported from Italy), to the European hardware.
*Our Italian vegan leathers do not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, azo-dyes, or chrome.
Here are some tips for taking care of your premium vegan items.
- Store them properly when not wearing them. Keep them in their original box or a cloth shoe bag, stuffed with tissue paper to help them hold their shape. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Clean them regularly. Use a soft cloth to remove dirt after each wear. Wipe them down with a damp cloth. Use a vegan leather cleaner or mild soap and water to clean the exterior if needed. Avoid submerging them in water.
- Condition the material. Use a vegan leather conditioner every few months to keep the material supple. Rub it in with a soft cloth.
- Protect them from moisture. Spray with a vegan waterproofing spray before wearing in rain or snow. It helps repel water. Reapply as needed.
- Avoid direct heat. Don't place them near heat vents or in direct sunlight for long periods of time. The heat can dry out and crack vegan leather.
- Get minor repairs. Take them to a cobbler right away if you notice any tears or damage. It's easier to fix small issues before they worsen.
- Consider adding rubber soles. Having a cobbler add non-slip rubber soles can help extend the life of the boots and improve traction.
With proper care and storage, your vegan boots can last for years. Be gentle, clean and condition them regularly, and protect them from moisture and heat damage. Investing in some vegan care supplies helps keep them in top condition.
I get compliments on these shoes! You can feel the quality as soon as you take them out of the packaging. They feel amazing. They are gorgeous in a classic and understated way. They are really comfortable and they cover my toes which is a bonus as I am not a fan of strapped sandals.
I have worn these slides dressy and casual (mostly casual) and have paired with capris, jeans, and a long dresses alike. I plan to wear them well into the warm sunny Fall days too.
I have worn them about 10 times over the summer without any visible wear.
Fit is true to size. I am a 9 with a wider foot and these worked for me.
I am holding back on buying the beige color too...
This is exactly what I needed for a slide that I can pair with pants and dresses for all of the work functions I go to. My first time wearing them I did do a full day of shopping and by the end I had a blister forming on the bottom of one foot from the rubbing and on one of my toes. I will put mole skin on both spots as needed.. totally worth it and I'm sure it will pass.
Like any Bhava.. the cork gives great support. Highly recommend!
When I first tried them on, I wasn't sure it'd feel comfortable around the toes, but after wearing them twice I can say they're a perfect fit and super comfy! They look so stylish, unique, and professional, perfect for work or happy hour in a summer/fall day. These are my 2nd pair of Bhava's and I'm absolutely in love. Next one I'll try out will be the Amber, can't wait!
I just received the Thea mule yesterday and I absolutely love them!
When I first saw an image I knew they would be right for me, I love the style, the soft material and they are so comfortable. I will never take them off my feet ;) Great addition to the Bhava collection!
First, these shoes are beautiful and high quality like all Bhavas that I've ordered. They have a dressy huarache sandal vibe and would be totally easy to dress up or down, especially with the slight wedge heel. Unfortunately, they run so small! I am always a size 10 in other brands (like my entire shoe wardrobe are size 10s) and since I find that Bhavas run small already, I ordered the 11. They almost fit but my heel was hanging a bit off the edge, so sad :( I would not recommend if you're over a 9 and even then, size up! Francesca was super responsive to my email, though, and I am trying the Numi sandals instead so fingers crossed that they work.