*Our European REACH certified vegan leathers do not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, azo-dyes, or chrome.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any questions regarding proper size and fit.
Thank you for your continued support of premium ethical footwear!
At Bhava, creating a premium footwear experience begins with sustainability.
Our shoes are small batch crafted in Spain where by generations of artisans. The design is in the details, from the choice of upper, and breathable eco-suede lining (all imported from Italy), to the European hardware.
*Our Italian vegan leathers do not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, azo-dyes, or chrome.
Here are some tips for taking care of your premium vegan items.
- Store them properly when not wearing them. Keep them in their original box or a cloth shoe bag, stuffed with tissue paper to help them hold their shape. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Clean them regularly. Use a soft cloth to remove dirt after each wear. Wipe them down with a damp cloth. Use a vegan leather cleaner or mild soap and water to clean the exterior if needed. Avoid submerging them in water.
- Condition the material. Use a vegan leather conditioner every few months to keep the material supple. Rub it in with a soft cloth.
- Protect them from moisture. Spray with a vegan waterproofing spray before wearing in rain or snow. It helps repel water. Reapply as needed.
- Avoid direct heat. Don't place them near heat vents or in direct sunlight for long periods of time. The heat can dry out and crack vegan leather.
- Get minor repairs. Take them to a cobbler right away if you notice any tears or damage. It's easier to fix small issues before they worsen.
- Consider adding rubber soles. Having a cobbler add non-slip rubber soles can help extend the life of the boots and improve traction.
With proper care and storage, your vegan boots can last for years. Be gentle, clean and condition them regularly, and protect them from moisture and heat damage. Investing in some vegan care supplies helps keep them in top condition.
These are my go-to boots. They are warm, super comfortable, and casual but can easily be dressed up for work/events. The material is soft but durable and easy to clean. I wear them in rain/snow and the grip is effective when streets are a bit icy in NYC. I have a few of the Bhava heeled boots and love them all, but these probably see the most daily use.
These are comfortable and stylish - I wear them constantly! Thank you Bhava
I LOVE my new boots! They are so chic and cozy. Francisca was super responsive and helpful with sizing questions, and she gave me a refund when I didn’t realize there was a discount code! This is a great company, and I’m sure I will be buying more shoes from BHAVA in the future!
I have had my eye on these gorgeous boots for absolutely ages, so as soon as I saw they were back in stock I knew I had to get myself a pair. Just like last time when I ordered from Bhava, the whole process was perfect from start to finish. Francisca's customer service is outstanding, and the boots arrived in record time. I can't fault them on anything. The style is so chic and timeless, so I know I will get many many years of wear out of these boots. They're also super versatile and work well with so many outfits from dresses for events to jeans for streetwear. Best of all, they are super comfy straight out of the box, which is such a luxury. Also, loooove the warm fluffy insoles that come with them!
Once you find the right fit, these boots are absolutely perfect. I'm typically a 9.5 in US size, and found that the 10.5-11/41 fit best to give me room for socks. The toe is very narrow as the boots come to a point. So worth it, because it makes the boots look a lot more sleek. Luckily Fran was very helpful with sizing questions.
The boots are fun yet classic. Very easy to dress up or down. The cork sole is incredibly comfortable, and I felt supported standing in them all day. And they are so warm! I have struggled for years to find a boot that is sustainable, cute, and warm - and this is finally it. Absolutely adore them and look forward to a cozy winter of wearing them :)