LAST CHANCE NUMI SLIDE
Proudly crafted by India's first 100% female owned footwear maker!
The Numi slide runs small.
As always feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can select the perfect fit for you!
At Bhava, creating a premium footwear experience begins with sustainability.
Our shoes are small batch crafted in Spain where by generations of artisans. The design is in the details, from the choice of upper, and breathable eco-suede lining (all imported from Italy), to the European hardware.
*Our Italian vegan leathers do not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, azo-dyes, or chrome.
Here are some tips for taking care of your premium vegan items.
- Store them properly when not wearing them. Keep them in their original box or a cloth shoe bag, stuffed with tissue paper to help them hold their shape. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Clean them regularly. Use a soft cloth to remove dirt after each wear. Wipe them down with a damp cloth. Use a vegan leather cleaner or mild soap and water to clean the exterior if needed. Avoid submerging them in water.
- Condition the material. Use a vegan leather conditioner every few months to keep the material supple. Rub it in with a soft cloth.
- Protect them from moisture. Spray with a vegan waterproofing spray before wearing in rain or snow. It helps repel water. Reapply as needed.
- Avoid direct heat. Don't place them near heat vents or in direct sunlight for long periods of time. The heat can dry out and crack vegan leather.
- Get minor repairs. Take them to a cobbler right away if you notice any tears or damage. It's easier to fix small issues before they worsen.
- Consider adding rubber soles. Having a cobbler add non-slip rubber soles can help extend the life of the boots and improve traction.
With proper care and storage, your vegan boots can last for years. Be gentle, clean and condition them regularly, and protect them from moisture and heat damage. Investing in some vegan care supplies helps keep them in top condition.
I love these sandals and a wear them non-stop in the summer. They are very comfortable and I can stand/walk in them for a long time. They are a great way to look cute on hot summer days!
I meant that my Numi slides are dressier than my Naya slides (which I also love!).
When I first got these slides, I wasn't sure they would work. I have a wide toebox, and my left foot has a bone spur on the top where one of the cross straps lies. Therefore, I had trouble initially getting my feet all the way into the shoes, especially on the left side The cork sole was so comfortable though, so I kept them and started wearing them in the house and on trips to the pool. Now they fit like a glove, and I can get my feet all the way into the shoes easily. I love how comfortable they are, and they are a little dressier than my Numi slides (which I also love). The ivory color goes with everything too!
These sandals are my summer go-to's. They are cute and comfortable and have great arch support. Even after walking hours in them, my feet are still comfortable! I need to order more in other colors :).
These sandals are very cute and comfortable! I thought that they might be a little too rugged looking with the chunky sole but they aren't at all. The color is beautiful and they have a super cushy sole. Will go with just about everything for me (I live in CA so wear sandals pretty much year-round). My only issue (consistently) with Bhava is the sizing. I'm a size 10 in every other shoe brand and ended up getting these in a 12! I have a pair of similar slide sandals from Reef in a size 10 and when I compared the two, the footbeds are the same size. Idk why the sizing is so wild but it's kind of annoying for the larger footed ladies. I wish I could just depend on the sizing like I can with every other shoe brand. Anyway, if you can figure out your correct size I highly recommend these.